No products in the cart.
On My Way to Learning the Letter Alef (Aleph)
Its time to learn Hebrew! Now your toddler, preschool, and Kindergarten students can learn a letter of the Hebrew alef bet. Now your littlest students can learn Hebrew with this fun, engaging, hands-on Hebrew learning program. It is recommended that the student(s) spend 1-2 weeks on each of the 22 letters of the aleph bet.
- copy work for block and script
- vocabulary list of four words per each letter learned
- vocabulary word cards for those four words
- play dough play mat for the letter
- Bingo dauber fun page of the letter (also can be used with pom poms)
- lacing card of the letter
- sorting pages to increase visual discrimination
- puzzle pages
- word and letter cards with countless game uses